Going green means saving money.
- Efficient use of resources to reduce energy waste, slash energy costs, and increase savings and comfort.
- Reusing and recycling as much material as possible during both the demolition and construction phases of the project.
- Using only the most energy-efficient lamps and ballasts.
- Daylight harvesting – using light-level sensors that measure the amount of sunlight coming into a space and dim the light fixtures accordingly to maintain a suitable level of light in the space. Allows light fixtures to use less energy when daylight is available.
- Use of occupancy sensors that turn lights on when they sense movement in the space and off when there is no movement. The occupancy sensors also work to control the heating and cooling of a space based on the same concept as the lighting
Whether preservation of natural resources, increased energy-efficiency, or cost-savings is the motivation to “go green”, Advanced Electrical Solutions looks forward to being your partner in that process.
The new way to save money and energy is by changing your light fixtures or bulbs to LED. LED lighting is the future, and it is here to stay. Contact John and he can arrange a meeting to tell you what kind of money you can be saving. There is also the possibility that your place of work can have LED lights supplied by Kauai Island Utility Cooperative!
Another way to save energy is by installing motion detector lighting and dimming switches. If you are looking to help the environment and lower that bill every month from KIUC, there is a range of options that will make your business or home more energy-efficient.